Friday 29 September 2017

Distracted

The distraction has once again landed upon this person over here who's typing this....
Haha. I can be so good at this that I think if there is such job, I would be excel in it.
This laptop at work somehow makes me miss of my old laptop. The keyboard is just nice to type on because it's not flat like the new ones are and it makes clicking sound..I just love it. You know sometimes old stuff are just precious and good enough...meanwhile new creations may have more benefits and improvements but it just changes the whole feel. Old is gold. Go figure.

It's almost October and my 2017 has been unpredictable all along. Many incidents happened throughout as from what I observed. I taught myself to be more brave and to deal with my inner sensibilities well. Lots of questions running on my mind every single day, I can tell you, it's not easy being close to me. I'll keep asking them about my wonders and curiosities. I thank everyone for dealing with my inconsistent thoughts and feelings but my most gratitude goes to the almighty, for being there when I'm down or at my happiest, showing me signs and sending me people to assist me when I'm in need.

I met quite a number of new people this year and I'm privileged to have them by my side..
We barely know one another for a year but it feels like we've known for years. I hope that the friendship we have now will be an everlasting one. A shoutout to my other friends as well, may we continue to embrace the friendship that we have now, although some of y'all have found your other halves :)

Marry that girl, marry her anyway.. - Rude by Magic

This song is playing on Youtube as I'm typing this.. Haha.

Well, how's my love life? I'm still single and puzzled?
I have my eyes on someone but I'm not sure if he has the same feelings as me..I tried to talk to him at some point but the frequency's just not there. I gave him space and when he did approach me, I'm like a goner. I just gave him short replies peculiar to what he did previously to me. I even asked my mates about their thoughts on this? Majority advised me to take it slow and to make the first move while the others just told me to move on....I believe in this term soul mate, if he's the one..I'm sure God will make the both of us cross paths again :) I just need to tell myself to be patient and not rush things. Good things will happen pretty soon, I'm sure.

Alright, I shall continue to update on my life soon. One more hour to le maison.

Ciao!

-N
Share:

2 comments: